Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, August 1, 2011

Moments away from being a Missionary

It is scary to think that ONE WEEK from today I will be embarking on my journey to Black Forest Academy in Kandern, Germany to be a missionary. Summer has definitely flown by quite rapidly as I have been preparing for this significant event. However, the excitement begins to build as next Monday is right around the corner.

This past month has been such a blessing preparing for my time abroad and being able to catch up with loved ones. God is truly continually blessing me as I prepare for my time in Germany. Some highlights of things that have happened over the past month include:  friends and family visiting me in Maryland, a great outing with my family to a Phillies game, two Best Friends of mine from college getting married, and getting baptized before heading off to the mission field. Overall, I cannot complain about this summer and how God has truly blessed me.

Throughout this whole process my church, Oxford Bible Chapel (oxfordbiblechapel.com), has been completely supportive of me and honestly has blessed me in so many ways. Their humbleness and willingness to serve our Lord has truly spoken volumes to me as I prepare for the mission field. Just recently I was officially commended into my organization, Christian Missions in Many Lands (CMML), which officially means that they have set aside a "bank account" for me so that those who desire to can give money. Therefore, I am including the information below so that those who have a desire from the Lord to share His money are able to do so.

**For those interested you can send a check/money order addressed to "CMML, Inc." to the following address. Please add in the memo line: "Megan Nicole Taylor" so that they know which missionary you wish to give towards. Once they receive your donations they will send you back the proper tax forms for your refund. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Address:  CMML, Inc.
                P.O. Box 13
                Spring Lake, NJ 07762-0013

*Note: As of right now I am not on the CMML website so that contributors are able to give online; however, once I find out that I am I will be sure to add that to the Blog. :-)

As stated previously, please let me know if you ever have any questions regarding my work for our Lord and do not hesitate to let me know how I can be in prayer for you and your family. I continue to pray for all of you and your lives as God continues to bless me in mine.

"The fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control." ~Galatians 5:22

No comments:

Post a Comment