Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Missions to Mars

Even though I am not ACTUALLY going to Mars, one might think. In about a month I will be headed, along with 8 other people from the BFA community, to Brest, Belarus for a missions trip.

I find myself excited and nervous all at the same time. Knowing that I am headed there with no knowledge of the language and not much familiarity with the culture, I find myself often leaning on God for strength. There is no telling what is going to happen while our team is there, but we can definitely pray for the best.

I pray that God is able to give us strength and help us through what we are going to experience and witness there. I pray that God is able to use this experience to reach out to the students on our team, drawing them closer to Him. Above all, I pray that God is able to use our hands and our feet for His purpose so that we may spread His word, joy, and love to others.

If you are interested in learning more about the Belarus Missions Trip that I am co-leading you can find information at the following website:  BFA in Belarus. You are also MORE than welcome to check out the Blog that I have created for our team by using the following link:  Belarus Bound 2012. We will be using the Blog in order to keep in contact with whomever is interested as we travel to and fro Belarus this upcoming April. Until then we have been posting various items...stay tuned for more if interested!

Again, thank you SO MUCH for your prayer and support as I am over here in Germany getting involved in various areas. PLEASE feel free at any point in time to contact me with questions, comments, etc. It is often hard to post everything that is happening over here (since there tends to be SO MUCH) so please feel free to ask if you are curious or want more information on a given topic! Thanks again!

We serve a Great God.

Games Elective that my roommate and I co-teach together
(this particular day they were "cup stacking" -- behind them they built a tower)

No comments:

Post a Comment