Pages

Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

25 Memories Leading Up to my 25 Years of Life

"...and anyone who does not take His cross and follow me is not worthy of me..."
~ Matthew 10:38 ~


1. Small group new additions :-)


2. A marvelous middle school staff


3. Birthday celebrations of close friends


4. Random dinner parties


5. Tuesday evening get-togethers with friends


6. Running in the early morning with friends


7. Helping prepare for a conference at BFA


8. Laughs and giggles with friends


9. Skype sessions with loved ones


10. Chill evenings with the roomies


11. Training for a 14K with lovely ladies


12. My first paid baking gig :-)


13. Looking into my future plans


14. Cafe dates with my mentor :-)


15. Smiles that appear on my face due to new music


16. Unplanned afternoon naps


17. The ability and happiness of baking for hours


18. Students that make me laugh and smile frequently


19. Chill movie day with friends


20. Easter with great people :-)


21. A trip to Barcelona, Spain that enabled me to wear sunglasses 


22. Running a 14K in Freiburg, Germany as part of a team marathon :-)


23. Having class outside in the beautiful sunny weather


24. Trips to my favorite cafe :-)


25. Turning 25 while in the Swiss Alps surrounded by SNOW! :-)





Thank you SO MUCH for your continued prayers as I serve our Lord in Kandern, Germany at Black Forest Academy as a middle school math teacher. :-) 

Please continue to pray with me as I walk with our Lord in the next chapter of our lives together. 


"You lead, I'll follow, Your hands hold my tomorrow,
Your grip, Your grace, You know the way,
You guide me tenderly,
When you lead, I'll follow,
Just light the way and I'll go,
Cause I know what you got for me is more than I can see,
So lead me on, on, on and on,
Just lead me on, on, on and on..."

~ You Lead, by Jamie Grace ~

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! May the Lord continue to bless you through your ministry!

    ReplyDelete