Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

A Written Apology

Dear friends and loved ones,

I have to SINCERELY apologize for my long absence this past year on my blog. The whole point I started the blog was to keep you informed about my ministry, and to hopefully update you with words and pictures; however, I have been extremely bad at doing such. In hopes of making amends I want to show you a video that pretty much sums up what my life has been like, and will continue to be like this year (or at least for the next two months). :-)



It is my hope that within the next week I will be posting on this blog what next year holds for me -- and trust me when I say that not I even expected this. Big news to come...so stay tuned! :-)


"This is the day the Lord has made, Let us Rejoice and be glad." 
~ Psalm 118:24~

No comments:

Post a Comment