Pages

Search This Blog

Friday, January 13, 2012

Just a Glimpse...

Hello again! Happy 2012! The year has just flown by and I have so many things to be thankful for. This past year God truly stretched me to unknown lengths that I did not know I was capable of; however, through it all He has been there...ultimately leading me to where I am today:  at Black Forest Academy (BFA). Serving, spreading His word and love to others, and seeking Him every step of the way has been my pleasure.

For my time here at BFA so far I have put together a short 8-9 minute video on YouTube that will give you a short glimpse of my first semester here at Black Forest Academy in Kandern, Germany. I have included the link below. (You can only access it with the link).


Please look for an upcoming blog entry where I will tell you about the amazing blessing that God gave me this past Christmas as I was able to SURPRISE my family and friends by going home for Christmas. It was a great time of laughter, tears, and overall great memories. :-) God is good.


"And He said to him, 'You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind.' This is the great and foremost commandment. The second is like it, 'You shall love your neighbor as yourself.'"  ~Matthew 22: 37-39

No comments:

Post a Comment